Re: Re: custom xsl stylesheet and import path

>That's neat trick.  But I don't see an option with Saxon
>or xsltproc to define an entity on the command line.
>Which processor can do that?

Sorry, I guess I might have had that confused with defining a global
variable, which is a command-line option supported by both openjade and
Xalan.  IMO, XML-processing tools should provide that feature (i.e. entity
definition via the command-line).  You could always write a wrapper script
that adds the entity definition to the internal subset of a copy of the
document, before transforming it.  It's ugly, because you couldn't use a
real XML parser to do that, since, by definition, the document will contain
irresolvable entity references.  In usage, this ugliness would be entirely
hidden, though.

Anyhow, treating it as an external entity does work, and you can put the
generation of that in your makefile(s) or document build script(s).

Matt