Re: Urgent: user experience with 4.2CR1?

/ Bob Stayton <bobs@caldera.com> was heard to say:
| You could disable the DTD and still use
| valid syntax by putting this inside the marked section:
|
| <![%sgml.features;[
| <![%xml.features;[
| <!-- ERROR: Exactly one of xml.features and sgml.features must be turned on! -->
| <!ENTITY % dbpool.module "IGNORE">
| <!ENTITY % dbhier.module "IGNORE">
| ]]>
| ]]>
|
| They won't get very far without those two modules.  8^)

True. But they won't get obvious error messages either.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | I have often wondered why I [keep]
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | going...There [can] be no hope and
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | no reward. I always recognized