Re: howto add icons to para

I think the userlevel common attribute is intended just for that
purpose.  Overriding the corresponding parameter entity with the
allowed values as enumeration (e.g. in the internal subset) might be
helpful for validation to catch spelling mistakes.

Stylesheet customization is also needed, of course.

Jens