Please use docbook-apps for processing questions

Many, perhaps most, of the recent messages to the docbook list have
been about formatting, presentation, or other processing issues. I'd
like to remind everyone that that is the purpose of the docbook-apps
list.

Please use the docbook list for general (semantic) questions about
markup.

P.S. I know that it's not always easy to tell which questions are
which, especially if you're new to XML or DocBook. There's no penalty
for posting to the "wrong" place, so don't worry about it if you're
not sure. But if you think it's about the stylesheets or some other
aspect of processing with a specific tool, please use the -apps list.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A new scientific truth does not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | triumph by convincing its