A new element for authorgroup ?

Hi all,

I wanted to know if it was stupid or no to ask for a <translator> element in
authorgroup. Since there is even the <editor> tag and since many many
documents are usually translated in several languages etc.

I'm using the 4.1.2 DTD, and have not read the 5.0b, so maybe there is a
solution in 5 ?

Anyway, thanks for your advices and help.

I'm not a member of the mailing-list (and I did not found how to subscribe
anyway ;-) so I'll ask you to put me in CC.

Regards,

Pejvan