Re: Environment Variables in File/Directory Names

Hi Norm!

Thanks a lot for your quick reply!

On 21 Nov 2001, Norman Walsh wrote:

> In 4.2, the TC has expanded the content model of filename to allow
> envar inside filename (for reasons just like this).

This leads me to another question: What markup is appropriate
for distinguishing between an environment variable and its value? (I'm
simply talking about the difference between TOMCAT_HOME and $TOMCAT_HOME).

Thanks again for your help!

Kind regards,

	Holger