Re: Environment Variables in File/Directory Names

/ Holger Rauch <Holger.Rauch@heitec.de> was heard to say:
| What markup should I use for something like
|
| 	$TOMCAT_HOME/bin or
| 	$TOMCAT_HOME/bin/tomcat.sh?
|
| (Unfortunately, it's not possible to use <envar> inside <filename> and
| simply using <filename> doesn't seem to be precise enough. Or is it just

In 4.2, the TC has expanded the content model of filename to allow
envar inside filename (for reasons just like this).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you are hankering after
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | certainty, you are better advised
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | to seek it in religion: the