Re: DSSSL stylesheets

Yann Dirson <ydirson@fr.alcove.com> writes:

> ...and with respect to table processing, although jade itself can help
> much, jadetex is limited in many many ways.  For HTML production, the
> DSSSL toolchains work fine for me, I had trouble with the XSL
> toolchain but did not investigate very deeply.  I don't know much
> about the maturity of the FOP->PDF table support (although I gather
> that in general XML->FOP->PDF is not as mature as
> XML/SGML->jadetex->PDF).

What I've been using (and LDP too) with a lot of success is SGML/XML
-> OpenJade/xsltproc -> HTML -> htmldoc -> PDF.

The result produced from HTML -> PDF with htmldoc is marvelous! It has
some bugs, though, but nothing that a few of Perl won't solve. :-)

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Escritório de Projetos                 -                 Projects Office

Solutions Developer       - Conectiva Inc. - http://en.conectiva.com
Desenvolvedor de Soluções - Conectiva S.A. - http://www.conectiva.com.br