Re: Fwd:DOCBOOK:

/ oaksr@tc.faa.gov (Robert CTR Oaks) was heard to say:
| with a browser, I can't figure out how to publish the SGML/XML document
| since I can't get Jade to work under Windows/MS-DOS.

You might want to post the Jade questions on the dssslist or docbook-apps.
I had Jade running on Windows for years, and so do lots of others, so I know
it can be done.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | He that overvalues himself will
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | undervalue others, and he that
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | undervalues others will oppress