RE: Would you buy the DocBook book?

Apologies for being so harsh.

And I have nothing against DocBook or its documentation.

I just don't feel that the community would be served well if the 2.0.2
version was hardcopied as is.  I tend to buy books as references and I feel
that the 2.0.2tar file of the TDG would give the wrong impression of DocBook
if it were hardcopy.