Re: Page footers and Headers.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 01:57:17PM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / Phillip Shelton <shelton@usq.edu.au> was heard to say:
> | I want to put The company name in the header and the filename and author in
> | the footer.
>
> The filename isn't available to Jade, so I don't think you can easily do
> that. But to change headers and footers in general, see dbcompon.dsl.

Maybe an extension to the SGML property set, that would give accesss
to some filesystem information, would be generally useful.
-> file timestamps
-> file names
-> ...

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre