Re: dtdparse

/ KRUMPOLEC Martin <krumpolec@asset.sk> was heard to say:
|   After a little bit of fooling around I found out that
|   dtdparse doesn't propagate comments from original DTD
|   into intermediate XML so I got stuck ...
|
|   Do you plan to support this "feature" someday ?

No, probably not. Comments can appear in so many places and can
have such varied content that it's not easy to see what should
be done with them.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Our ignorance of history makes us
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | libel our own times. People have
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | always been like this.--Flaubert