Re: Minutes: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting: 21 Aug 2001

/ Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@linuxweasel.com> was heard to say:
| >   Point releases no more often than once a quarter (and only if the TC
| >   feels a need). Candidate point releases at least a quarter in
| >   advance. Bug fixes within the quarter. A release occurs at the end
| >   of the candidate quarter if and only if no bugs have been reported
| >   in the month before the end of a candidate period.
|
| Just to be clear, this is bugs reported against the "beta" of the point
| release, and that are found to be bugs, and not user error, right?  I'd
| hate to see a release get held up on something silly.

Correct.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The last act is bloody, however
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | fine the rest of the play. They
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | throw earth over your head and it