Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: DocBook: The Definitive Guide V2.0.2 published online

At 08:51 06/08/01 -0300, Carlos wrote:
>This is specially important when we receive third party
>publications and we want to convert all of them into DocBook
>and manage/transform them more properly.
>Well this is what XML is all about.
>
>At least I haven't seem DocBook generators.

There is the tex4ht, which does a reasonable job of turning LaTeX into
Docbook. I'm successfully using it to convert software documentation - some
global search/replace changes are needed in the resulting XML, and tables
have to be hand converted, but it works.

Regards,

Dave