Re: making a book of articles with Fop

What I have is a set of independent articles that I want to make
available independently on the web and then make a printable version
for people who want to download the whole set of documents as a book.
I have a script that strips out the xml declaration:
<?xml version='1.0'?> and the doctype declaration:
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
          "http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mdp/docbkx412/docbookx.dtd";>
for the creation of the book.

I'm just using Fop 0.19.0 to transform directly from xml to pdf.
It works fine on each article independently.

I'll keep messing around with it and let you know if I come up
with something that works.

Thanks,
Jamie Smedsmo