Marking Up a Test Specification

Hi!

Does anybody have suggestions on how to generally mark up a test spec
using the DocBook XML DTD? In this spec, it is required that there is
enogh space for providing handwritten comments on whether a particular
test failed or succeeded. Up to now, I used a code fragment like the one
given below. However, this approach had the serious disadvantage that the
resulting document looked ugly in print (converted using OpenJade and the
DSSSL style sheets V 1.70), since the page breaks were misplaced several
times. (I am aware that this is a known bug of either the TeX backend or
JadeTeX, since the keep-with-next? directives are not taken into
account.) So, it seems to me that the only solution is to use different
markup. Here's my code fragment:

  <title>Short Description of the Test</title>
  <tgroup cols="4" align="left">
  <colspec colnum="3" colwidth="2cm"/>
  <colspec colnum="4" colwidth="2cm"/>
  <thead>
    <row>
      <entry>
        Action <!-- Short description of what to do -->
      </entry>
      <entry>
        Result <!-- The result the aforementioned test is supposed to
yield -->
      </entry>
      <entry>
        OK     <!-- A mark is put in here if the test succeeded -->
      </entry>
      <entry>
        Not OK <!-- A short description of what went wrong during the test
-->
      </entry>
    </row>
  </thead>
  <tbody>
    <row>
      <!-- Each row contains a test case (the last two columns are
intentionally left blank, since they are supposed to be filled out by
hand) -->
      <entry>
        Confirm by pressing OK
      </entry>
      <entry>
        A dialog appears
      </entry>
      <entry></entry>
      <entry></entry>
    <row>
    <!-- More test cases follow -->
  </tbody>

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Greetings,

	Holger