Announce: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released

This morning I released 2.0 ALPHA 1 of the Website doctype and
stylesheets at http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/

The Website 2.x doctype has a completely different design from the 1.x
series. For more (but perhaps not enough) information, see
http://docbook.sf.net/release/website/example/

Converting existing websites to the new version is non-trivial. The
example directory in the distribution contains the sources for the
link above.

Questions cheerfully answered and reports from the front most
appreciated, but this is not a release for the faint of heart.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Man's great misfortune is that he
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | has no organ, no kind of eyelid or
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | brake, to mask or block a thought,