Re: MathML support

"E.L. Willighagen" wrote:

> since i am about to start writing my report on my practical period
> in chemometrics, i was wondering how good MathML support is in DocBook?

You can use all MathML elements inside DocBook equation elements.

> I saw on the website a MathML module, but is there a some documentation
> on how to use it? Even more important, do the stylesheets (DSSSL and
> XSLT) support inclusion of MathML?? The latter is very important, since
> it is not interesting otherwise...

XSLT stylesheet pass MathML code directly to generated HTML or FO
result. If you have browser with MathML support (e.g. Amaya, Mozilla)
and FO processor which supports MathML (e.g. PassiveTeX) you will get
equations shown in browser and printed on paper. However typing MathML
code by hand is very time-compsuming, as it is very verbose.