Bug at SGML DTD? Or at DSSSL stylesheets?

Hi!

Looking at the TDG, I see <figure> being allowed inside a <para>
and the DTD allows me to put that in there, as expected. Even the
stylesheets handle that case correctly. BUT, if we have a construction
such as:

<orderedlist>
</orderedlist>

The <figure> inside the <para> doesn't appear in the LoF. If I put it
out of the <para>, everything goes fine.

(We checked that with <itemizedlist>s and <orderedlist>s, but I think
 it happens for other lists as well)

I think that <para> shouldn't allow elements such as <figure> and
elements.

Back to the problem, is this a bug in the DTD or at the DSSSL
stylesheets (figures not appearing in LoF)? What can I do to correct
it?

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.