Re: Table of contents problem

/ Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <D.Jacobfeuerborn@wallstreet-online.de> was heard to say:
| I finally got my first Docbook document translated into RTF and HTML
| formats, woohoo ;). However, there's one detail that prevents me from
| dancing on the table: All entries in the table of contents point to the same
| page. Do I have to insert any special tags in the chapters to get the
| correct page numbers?

No, there are some magic keystrokes in Word that tell it to recalculate
the page numbers, that's all you need to do.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you understand: things are as
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | they are. If you do not
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | understand: things are as they are.