RE: RTF backend

> What's the best image format to use with the Jade RTF backend? My RTF
> viewer (StarOffice 5.2) doesn't seem to like EPS.

> If not TeX, would the RTF be the best Jade backend for submitting fully
> formatted documents to a publisher?

PDF would probably be the best format to submit to publishers.  I have had
one PDF printed by a professional publishing house.  I've also taken a PDF
to Kinkos, and they were able to print it out quite easily.  PDF also works
well as a cross-platform online format.  Other than PDF, PostScript is
probably a pretty good format.  Not sure what else might be standard.  I'd
expect some places to be able to handle DVI or TeX, but I'm not sure.

Craig M. Buchek
Documentation Manager, Consultant
Linuxgruven