Re: converting DocBook documnet to other formats

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, lin s wrote:

> I have created a DocBook document .
> The other formats in which I would like to convert the
> DocBook document include
> -To a website
> -A PosScript document
> -a Tex source file or a RTF(Rich Text Format

	It depends. Are you using the SGML or XML version of DocBook?
Which platform are you on (Unix, Windows, Mac, etc.)?

	I'm using the SGML version under Linux. I would use:
* "db2html mydoc.sgml" for HTML
* "db2rtf mydoc.sgml" for RTF
* "db2ps mydoc.sgml" for PostScript

> I would be glad if you could provide me the links
> where I could information about the following.

	The db2X scripts are just front-ends to the jade program... So
check out the jade program at http://www.jclark.com/jade/

-=- Kevin Conder, http://KevinDumpsCore.com