Re: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Including C source code in a document

/ Camille Bégnis <camille@mandrakesoft.com> was heard to say:
| A long time ago Norman wrote:
| -----------------------------------------
| Personally, I use the following "hack"
|
|   <inlinegraphic fileref="fr/snippet.txt" format="linespecific">
|
| My DSSSL stylesheets support this and the XSL stylesheets support it
| with a little post-processing.

Right, if you don't want to embed the text, that's your best bet.

| Norman, What about XLink now?

It's moving through CR, but I haven't implemented any of it yet
for this application.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Look for the ridiculous in
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | everything and you will find
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | it.--Jules Renard