Re: How to customize DOCBOOK DSSSL for a Web Site

P> Hi!  I am wondering how DOCBOOK can be used to publish a web site.

GM> You probably do not want to do this; DocBook is for publishing
GM> tech docs, not websites. For website you'd want to have a new DTD
GM> called WebBook ;)

[...]

Well, that's interesting, because none other than Norman Walsh
himself, has already gone ahead and created such a customization layer
of the DocBook DTD for websites:

 http://nwalsh.com/website/index.html

There are stylesheets to format the customized DTD available in DSSSL
and XSL flavours, but I believe that the XSL version is the one being
most actively maintained by Norm.

I'm using the XSL stylesheets for our website, works fine.  Helped
(forced) me to learn XSL.

Hope this helps,

Alex
--