Re: maillist archive? Nested lists

/ "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@tibcofinance.com> was heard to say:

http://xml.org/archives/docbook and http://xml.org/archives/docbook-apps

| 	Second, I am trying to figure out how to make a nested listed
| 	of items? I want to show a class inheritance
| 	structure. Something like:
|
| 	Base Class
| 	     Sub Class
| 		 Sub Sub Class
|
|         Any pointers?

I suppose nested variable lists is the easy answer. What else do you
want in your list? Or is it just an outline structure? And have you
considered ClassSynopsis (in DocBook V4.0)?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The sudden disappointment of hope
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | leaves a scar which the ultimate
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | fulfilment of that hope never