Re: References to Bibliography entries

/ Christoph Steinbeck <steinbeck@ice.mpg.de> was heard to say:
| Wiswesser himself has written an informative review <xref
| linkend="wiswesser85"/>
| <biblioentry xreflabel="wiswesser85" id="wiswesser85">
|
| I always get empty links. I use the latest Jade and the latest DSSSL
| html stylesheets.

Please send me a small sample document that demonstrates this problem.
And let's move this over to docbook-apps.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Are you not the future of all the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | memories stored within you? The
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | future of the past?--Val\'ery