Re: DocBook: segmented list bug.

Brendan J Simon wrote:

> I am describing a term.  I want the term to be emphasised, followed by a colon
> or hyphen, then followed by the description.

Have you tried using an ItemizedList or SimpleList, with each list item
being a FormalPara?  You can control the punctuation for the title of
the FormalPara in your stylesheet customization layer using this:

(define %default-title-end-punct%
  ;; Default punctuation at the end of a run-in head.
  ":")

where you replace the : with whatever punctuation you need, hyphen,
space, etc.

---
Bob