RE: Revisited JadeTeX problem: ULINKs extend out of the page margins

> From: 	Sebastian
> Rahtz[SMTP:sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk]
> Subject: 	RE: DOCBOOK: Revisited JadeTeX problem: ULINKs extend out of
> the  page margins
>
> Xenitellis S writes:
>  > 	Can someone load a TeX package from within JadeTeX?
> sure. say
>  \usepackage{url}
> in jadetex.cfg. you did know that jadetex reads a file called
> "jadetex.cfg" if it exists?

No, I do not have such a file.
I have installed the RPMs from cygnus.
I also check openjade (1.3 I think) and I did not find a file with such
a name. There was a jadetex.ini, but it's for other uses.

When I do "strace" on jadetex, I do not see any attempt to open
a file called jadetex.cfg.

>  > 	I miss the part of how to wrap text inside a \url directive.
>  > 	Do you mean writing a script to edit manually the .tex output of
>  > 	"jade"? It should be a nice (read ugly) hack, easily insertable in
>  > 	"db2dvi", between the "jade" and "jadetex" commands.
>
> yes, I mean something like that, assuming hand tests show that it
> works!
>
> but how do you propose to identify the stuff that needs changing?

Using perl with "in place" changes.
For example,

	perl -pi 's/simos/Simos/g' myfile.txt

perhaps a bit more sophisticated with the regular expressions.

Simos Xenitellis