This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Adding to footers in HTML output
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Adding to footers in HTML output
- From: Camille Begnis <camille at mandrakesoft dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:13:12 -0400
- Organization: MandrakeSoft
- References: <38B40EFC.51E2D4B@cogent.ca> <221-Wed23Feb2000122341firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Norman Walsh a écrit :
> / Bob McIlvride <email@example.com> was heard to say:
> | Is there some relatively easy way to customize the HTML stylesheet to
> | have it add a line or two to the footers below the navigation table?
> | We'd like to include a copyright notice or other standard information at
> | the bottom of each HTML page.
> If you're using the DSSSL stylesheets, ($html-body-content-end$) is
> inserted before the footer navigation bar and ($html-body-end$) is
> inserted after.
Using something like that in my custom stylesheet:
(make sequence (literal "My custom header")))
allows insertion of simple text at the all beginning of each chunk. Is
there any mean to insert sgml/html code?