This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
character entities for keycap symbols?
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK: character entities for keycap symbols?
- From: Sunthar dot Visuvalingam at informit dot com
- Date: 22 Feb 2000 10:22:02 -0500
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- X400-Content-Identifier: character entiti
Is there a set of character entities that represent keycap symbols commonly used in computer books? In this instance, I'm specifically looking for the Control
Key Symbol of Apple MAC Keyboard.
If such a set does not already exist, the DocBook activity might be the best place to come up with a comprehensive list of character entities to represent commonly used keycap symbols.
Research and Development
InformIT (Pearson Education)