Pictures and their title.

Hi!

When I have a page break and it occurs at a picture, it's common to
have it's title on one page and the picture on the other. Is there any
way to make (force) the title to be on the same page the picture is
in? I've read all the documentation regarding to "print" format that
is available on DocBook DSSSL modular stylesheets (V3.1) and I
couldn't find nothing.

Thanks,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com.br>               GPG Fingerprint
                                         851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783

Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.