This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Pictures and their title.
- To: DocBook List <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Pictures and their title.
- From: Jorge Godoy <godoy at conectiva dot com dot br>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:00:36 -0200
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
When I have a page break and it occurs at a picture, it's common to
have it's title on one page and the picture on the other. Is there any
way to make (force) the title to be on the same page the picture is
in? I've read all the documentation regarding to "print" format that
is available on DocBook DSSSL modular stylesheets (V3.1) and I
couldn't find nothing.
Godoy. <firstname.lastname@example.org> GPG Fingerprint
851B B620 626D 2AD0 E783
"Ser poeta não é minha ambição, E932 1330 BE6D A4A3 0625
é minha maneira de estar sozinho"
- Fernando Pessoa. Publicações @ Conectiva S.A.
Except where explicitly stated I speak on my own behalf.
Exceto onde explicitado as declarações aqui feitas são apenas minhas.