This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Defining constant headers and footers.
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Defining constant headers and footers.
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:19:09 -0500
- References: <20000214165732.C10194@conectiva.com.br>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Jorge Godoy <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| I'm trying to make some text (including a small graphic) a constant
| header for a document but I've looked through all the "print"
| stylesheet documentation and couldn't find a command for that. Is it
Maybe. But you'll have to hack at the header/footer functions (if it
works at all). They're in dbcompon.dsl.
| I would like to have a footer where page numbers are shown in the
| "Page X of Y" form, with some constant text. Is it possible?
Maybe. You might be able to fake it by putting an anchor at the
very end of your document and then using a combination of
(page-number-sosofo) and (element-page-number-sosofo). But I've
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | just is. And we dance to its
Member, DocBook Editorial Board | music.--Richard Dawkins