This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: DSSSL stylesheets with the XML-DTDs
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DSSSL stylesheets with the XML-DTDs
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:13:13 -0500
- References: <38A3FFD9.C40FD59D@mail.studfb.unibw-muenchen.de>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
/ Jan Scheffczyk <herta@Xterminator.STUDFB.UniBw-Muenchen.de> was heard to say:
| is it possible to use the DSSSL stylesheets together with the XML
| Docbook DTD?? I tried so, but I had the following problem:
Yes, but you cannot process the _stylesheets_ using the XML declaration.
Do not set SGMLDECL in your catalog file, and use the following command
line to run Jade:
jade [options] \where\you\installed\jade\xml.dcl yourdoc.xml
and you should be fine.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Simplicity is always a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | virtue.--Edward Abbey
Member, DocBook Editorial Board |