This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Q: DocBook/XML with DSSSL stylesheets: how to customize ?
- To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at pasteur dot fr>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Q: DocBook/XML with DSSSL stylesheets: how to customize ?
- From: Didier Frick <dfrick at dial dot eunet dot ch>
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:12:15 +0100
- CC: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Organization: Freelance Software Development & Consulting
- References: <200002091039.LAA18579@ezili.sis.pasteur.fr>
- Reply-To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Tuesday 8 February 2000, at 18 h 2, the keyboard of Didier Frick
> <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Does this customization technique also work with the XML declaration ?
> Yes. I use it a lot.
> > If not, how can I set the values of style sheet variables when using XML ?
> Like you do with SGML.
Thanks, I got it to work now.
The problem was a stupid typo in my custom stylesheet.
Freelance Software Developer & Consultant
Sun Certified Java Programmer