DAVENPORT: Indexing: see, see also

Ok, I'm an indexing newbie. Actually, I'm very pleased with the index I've
been able to generate using Norm's style sheets after reading his indexing
doc.

However, I haven't yet figured out how to make "see" or "see also" entries
in the index. That is, I'd like to be able to create index entries that
refer to other index entries instead of referring to the document itself.

All hints appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Bob

[HTML multipart-alternative removed by moderator.]