Re: DAVENPORT: DocBook msgs

/ ANTONIO <donantonio@csi.com> was heard to say:
| where can I read on the web the last two months messages posted to this list?

This question has come up several times recently. I'm still working with
the folks at OASIS to get the mailing list moved there and to get an
automatic web archive running. But, in the meantime, I put together
an archive of all the messages since January, 1999. It'll only get
updated as often as I run the update script, but it should help some.