Re: DAVENPORT: DocBook for documenting Python code

On Wed, Jun 16, 1999 at 06:44:39PM +0200, Konrad Hinsen wrote:
> What I need as a document author is documentation which tells me what
> markup to use in what situation.

Me too.  So I wrote some.

Chapter 4 of

    http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/docproj-primer/

It includes a couple of elements that aren't DocBook, but they're
prominently flagged as such.

 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs
 the links.
    -- Tom Christiansen in <375143b5@cs.colorado.edu>