Re: DAVENPORT: DocBook for documenting Python code

    Norman> Yours, of course. But seriously, C/C++, Java, Perl, and
    Norman> Python (in alphabetical order ;-) would cover a lot more
    Norman> of the world than what we've got right now.

Don't forget lisp (and its dialects emacs lisp, Scheme, DSSSL...), and
Tcl.  I've had requests for stylesheet customization to handle Tcl
functions.  Lisp should be trivial, since its syntax is so brutally
uniform.

On the other hand, including othe languages means that your markup for
object classes has to be general enough to suit all the paradigms
([incr tcl], CLOS, python, perl5, C++, ...)