Re: DAVENPORT: page X of Y annotation possible?

| 	1) Can I have pages marked (X of Y)? Page (1 of 10) for example.

Not easily. Though the following trick _might_ work.

1. Put an anchor at the very end of the document, with a fixed ID.
2. Change the footer code so that it generates the right magic for
the current page and for the page on which the element with the fixed ID
occurs.

I haven't tried it, though...

| 	2) Can I have the cover page be page 1 and progress from there
| 	   in a monotonic sequence?

If you don't set the "titlepage on separate page" feature,
that's what you should get.

                                        Cheers,
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | No man's knowledge here can go
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | beyond his experience.--John Locke