Re: pdfjadetex; isoents.tex not found unless in current directory

Hi,

I've been seeing the same problem, but when I entered that
location of
isoents.tex file, I get the dreaded "! TeX capacity exceeded"
message.

Some time ago, I built pdfjadetex with the hugelatex changes -
did I
somehow miss something?

Thanks,

Matt

--
My PGP public key ID: 0x727422b9 ( 1024-bit DSA )