Re: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V0.17

/ schen@falconwing.com was heard to say:
| On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Norman Walsh wrote:
| > No, I recently put docbookh.xsl in there for that purpose. I
| > find it useful (er, necessary :-) to post-process my documents
| > (for example, with chunk.pl) and for that, I want them to be XML
| > so I can load 'em up with the DOM or a similar API.
|
| Oh, I see.
|
| Hrm, that's a little bit confusing.  Might I propose that html/docbook.xsl
| be called the XHTML stylesheet and moved to xhtml/docbook.xsl, and
| the current html/docbookh.xsl be moved to html/docbook.xsl?

A great suggestion in the 11th hour. When else :-)

| Not sure how feasible that is with the two sharing all functionality.

Shouldn't be a problem, <xsl:output> is literally the only difference.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A new scientific truth does not
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | triumph by convincing its
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | opponents and making them see the