Re: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V0.17

Hi Norm,

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / schen@falconwing.com was heard to say:
> |
> | In html/docbook.xsl, shouldn't the output method be:
> | <xsl:output method="html"/>
>
> No, I recently put docbookh.xsl in there for that purpose. I
> find it useful (er, necessary :-) to post-process my documents
> (for example, with chunk.pl) and for that, I want them to be XML
> so I can load 'em up with the DOM or a similar API.

Oh, I see.

Hrm, that's a little bit confusing.  Might I propose that html/docbook.xsl
be called the XHTML stylesheet and moved to xhtml/docbook.xsl, and
the current html/docbookh.xsl be moved to html/docbook.xsl?

Not sure how feasible that is with the two sharing all functionality.

Barring that, a note in the README might help clear things up.

Thanks again,

. . . Sean.