Missing mail?

In the last couple of days, I've received a couple of completely
empty (insufficient headers, even) messages for approval. I
can't tell if there's a list config problem that's eating some
content or if the messages were cancelled in mid-send, or what
have you.

But there's nothing queued up now. If you sent mail to the list
in the last few days and it never appeared, please send it again,
CC'ing me directly if that's convenient.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Men do not quit playing because
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | they grow old; they grow old
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | because they quit playing.--Oliver