Re: docbook XML entities in nsgmls

I knew I was missing something obvious.  I've been using an
XML SGML declaration I got a long time ago that has worked
up to now, but is obviously not *the* official XML SGML
declaration.  Where would I find that? It isn't included in
the W3C XML 1.0 recommendation that I can see.

Ah, on further searching while writing this mail I found
NOTE-sgml-xml-971215 on the w3c.org site, which is James Clark's
"Comparison of SGML and XML" that has an SGML declaration
for XML.  Is that the official version?  Actually, there are
two there, one that takes advantage of the Extended Naming
Rules Technical Corrigendum to ISO 8879, but does not make
use of the Web SGML Adaptations Annex, and one that takes
advantage of both.  Which do you use?

[try the one in the SP or jade distributions --norm (saving
a little bandwidth :-)]

bobs