Indexing

Hi -

I am new to this list & to Docbook in general, so I hope this
question
is appropriate to the list...  If not, my apologies & please
point me
to the right place.

I have created a document in which I would like to have an
I marked up a few <indexterm> elements and <primary> elements as
well.
Now the question is how to build the index... I have Jade
installed with
the Docbook DSSSL stylesheets, but I can't figure out how to get
the
index to build.

Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Matt
--
My PGP public key ID: 0x727422b9 ( 1024-bit DSA )