Re: styleheets

eylem <eylem@ebox.de> writes:

|   this is really a god environment to create sgml documents and  to
|   transform them to other document formats like .html .pdf ...

Thanks :)

|   but now i want to modify the output:
|
|   * how it is possible to include the .css files and the
|     stylesheet-iamges,which are generated, automaticly
|     in the .html files?

I guess, Norman Walsh answered this question.

|   * and how can i modify the print dsssl? is this allowed?

Yes, of course.  The README is incomplete.  The db2x script knows about
the switch --style; no need to specify your style sheet, if it has the
same name like your document and if both are living in the same
directory: do

    cp /usr/share/sgml/docbook-tools/suse-both.dsl my-doc.dsl

and try to change some variable in `my-doc.dsl'; more variables to
change you'll find in Norman's documentation.

--
                                             work   :        ke@suse.de
Karl Eichwalder                              private: ke@gnu.franken.de