Re: styleheets

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> eylem <eylem@ebox.de> writes:

> > * and how can i modify the print dsssl? is this allowed?
> Yes -- see the instructions which come with it.

More specifically:  The examples in the "test" subdirectory are
helpfull.

> > * does a sgml viewer exists?
> >   the doczilla browser (alpha 3) doesn not work good.
> >   its only a alpha
>
> Panorama, perhaps?  I dunno.   What exactly are you looking for?

There are some commercial apps. wich do this (FRAME MAKER+SGML,
and Corel WP seems to be the best known).  But the fact is that SGML
is intended to estructured documents, whatever the way you show them
later.
So, don't be too worried about "·a viewer" (like I was some time ago).
Learn
how to use DSSL, and get some tool to help you in building the marked
document.
May be Emacs, or may be any word processor with macro capabilities. This
is the important thing IMHO.

Juan R. Migoya