Web servers in <bibliography>?

I have a text with several references at the end. Some are purely Web servers,
some are real books (and I put them in <bibliography>) and some are books with
a Web server, like Norman Walsh's book about DocBook.

Is there a "current best practice" for Web servers (in <bibliography>?
outside?) and for URLs of books? How can I rewrite the following:

	<bookbiblio>
	   <title>DocBook: The Definitive Guide</title>
	  <author>
	    <surname>Walsh</surname>
	    <firstname>Norman</firstname>
	  </author>