Direct Email Services, Bizop EMail Leads, starting at $10

Title: Best Targeted Emails! /title>

Click HERE for website details.

DIRECT MARKETING WORKS!

And you have finally come to the right place to make it work for YOU

NO WORRIES!
Don't have the time to send your own ad?

We can send your ad for you!
Prices start at only $30 for 100,000 e-mails sent...
Your ad is NOT grouped with a bunch of others ads.
YOUR AD is sent SOLO. We handle ALL removes and undeliverables.
YOU just have to wait for the positive responses.
Click HERE for website details

Fresh 100,000 List added
[4-01-03]

100,000 Business/MLM  E-Mails $10

500,000Business/MLM  E-Mails $20

2 MILLION
Business/MLM  E-Mails $40

April Specials

Orders of 2 MILLION receive:
*
ONE MONTH of  FREE updates of our  100K lists are they are added to our database.

*
Access to 5 MILLION verified
General Email Addresses!
*FREE Demo of an e-mail program that will send your e-mails safely, even with FREE ISP's.
NO Risk!

ALL ORDERS RECEIVE:
*Free E-Mail List Manager

Orders of 500,000 or more receive: