Re: ANNOUNCE Support for XML

> The supported versions of the DTD include only DocBook 4.1 for the moment.
>
> - docbook-utils-6.0:
>   support for XML
>   new --dcl option
>
> Any feedback welcome, of course.

You asked for it...  :-)
I'm still having trouble re-locating this package at build time, and
there's a clear error in the spec file. I'll start with the spec file,
as that one is easier to fix
line 40 in docbook-utils.spec reads

make install prefix=$DESTDIR/usr mandir=$DESTDIR/usr/share/man/en docdir=/usr/share/doc

it should read

make install prefix=$DESTDIR/usr mandir=$DESTDIR/usr/share/man/en docdir=$DESTDIR/usr/share/doc

Not a big fix.  HOWEVER, that will break the RPM build, as the docbook
utils package doesn't really support being installed to anywhere other
than the locations that you've specified.  You can easily see this if
you try to build the package as a non-root user, or if you try using the
above fix to the spec file.  This is the last bug on my list, so as soon
as it gets fixed, I'll be happy to recomend that these tools be moved
out of the trials stage.  Later,

    Greg